SunHeater Solar Heating System S601P
For Inground Pools 2 - 2' x 20'
A SunHeater(TM) solar pool heating system raises pool water temperature 6 degrees or more. It is lightweight, durable and easy to install. Water simply flows through the SunHeater's many tubes via your existing pool pump where it is heated by the sun and returned to your pool. The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack (optional mounting kit SK43 available), or simply placed on the ground. Get the system used by hundreds of thousands of Americans, the SunHeater(TM) solar pool heating system, and save money on fuel and electricity bills, extend your swimming season by weeks, and get more enjoyment from your pool than ever before. Systems are available to suit all sizes of aboveground and inground pools.
- Over-Molded Fiberglass Crush-Proof Header Pipes
- Direct-Flow System For Efficient Heating And Winterizing
- Tube On Web Design For Better Heating
- 2' Panel Height
- One box is sufficient to heat most aboveground pools
- Install on ground, roof, or rack
- Raises temperature 6 degrees or more
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- Uses existing pool pump
- Tube on web design for maximum exposure to sun's rays
- No fuel bills or expensive installation of equipment and connections
- Best-selling solar collector in the industry
- Easy to drain for winterizing
- 2 - 2' x 20' polypropylene collectors
- 10 stainless steel mounting brackets
- 10 - 2" #14 screws
- 4 rubber connector hoses
- 8 stainless steel clamps
- Trilingual installation/operation manual (English/Spanish/French)
- Bilingual 4-color box (English/French)
- UNIT SIZE: 2 x 2' x 20'
- CARTON WEIGHT: 39 lbs
- CARTON SIZE: 16" x 16" x 27.5" (UPS-able)
ORDER GUIDE for 80 sq. ft. System
Pool Sizes up to
15' x 30' use 2 Solar Boxes and 1 System Kit
16' x 36' use 3 Solar Boxes and 1 System Kit
20' x 40' use 4 Solar Boxes and 1 System Kit
For Year-Round Swimming Areas, Add 1 Solar Box
NOTE: One System Kit (SK21) is REQUIRED for all inground pool solar installations of up to 8 solar panels (4 boxes) per installation. The SK21 contains everything you need to complete most installations, including all the necessary valves, connection and mounting hardware. Use of non-SmartPool mounting and system hardware may void the warranty.